<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1572487162150485712?origin\x3dhttps://cynthia-fantasywuhan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Saturday, April 10, 2010 ♥


Hello. It’s time to count down already.

I am coming back to Singapore in just 3 more days.
aren’t I supposed to be happy?
but why do I feel that I don’t want to leave wuhan.

The friends I know here are very fun and outgoing.
they teach us new things, and we also learn about the attitude and culture.

Early morning, we wake up and meet our china student leaders.
today is a big group going out, and is a last gathering.
cause Sunday and Monday they got classes.

We did nothing much.
just an outing to ‘si men kou’, to look at their 小吃.
suddenly, I have a feeling that I am in taiwan.
cause Taiwan is famous of their小吃.

We tried the oyster, scallop, sausages, chicken wing, waffle fish from korea and many many more.
basically today is an eating day.
after here, we walk around the streets, and then we head to experience the speed boat which cost about RMB 5.
it’s a nice experience.
and the thing I want to say is, in wuhan, every transport is possible.
there’s motor, tutu ride, speed boat, public bus, black bus, public taxi, black taxi, black van and tram.
it’s ridiculous right?
in Singapore, we only have train, bus and taxi.
but here, there’s anything and everything from 1 point to the other.

Next, after reaching jiang han lu, we walk around and eat again! Hahas.
then it’s about 5pm, we take bus over to ‘销品茂’.
the china leaders want to bring us there to eat buffet.
it’s not as delicious, but as long as the china students is pleased and happy, we are satisfied already.
we treat them eat and enjoy playing and joking with them.
they also dote on us a lot.

Okay, after the dinner, we came back to hostel, and I packed my luggage.
then it’s done, I am being pulled over to my friend bunk.
ok, nights!

Reflection:

This food here are oily, salty and dirty.
the air here isn’t fresh, is polluted.
the vehicles here are dirty.
But they have their good points also.
they got nice people, they got nice food, they got different things to experience like the vehicle, which I am very amazed by them.

For the china students, I will miss them.
they takecare of us, and worry about us.
we play and joke, and they also enjoy it.

We exchange our culture and experience,
we learn from each other.


we ate oyster and scallop
name of alley
we like to eat this
the waffle fish
we take speed boat to jiang han lu
eat buffet with our leaders
we can clear everything ~~


Stopped singing @ 11:33 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her Cynthia
She's born on 121o91
& currently eighteen
She's currenly with a SPECIAL FRIEND :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Sleeping
I ♥ beBe
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Laughing :)

Craving ♥

x Burberry speedy style medium size
x gpa = 3.5 [[: :DD
x car lisence :DD
O Gucci Tote bag
x MORE INTELLIGENCE
x make more friends
x PINK stuff ((:

Scream :D



BaoBei ♥

Friends :D
Amanda
Charmaine
Darly
Eline
Fathullah
Hazel
Janice
Jean
Mei Xiu
LingLi
MeowLin
Noor
Ron
Si Hao
SoonLing
Tee Li
WeiQin
Wen Jie
Winnie
Yan Ting
Music Box ♥

Insert your music code here :)

Memories :D

Mar 4, 2010 ♥
Mar 5, 2010 ♥
Mar 6, 2010 ♥
Mar 7, 2010 ♥
Mar 8, 2010 ♥
Mar 9, 2010 ♥
Mar 10, 2010 ♥
Mar 11, 2010 ♥
Mar 12, 2010 ♥
Mar 13, 2010 ♥
Mar 14, 2010 ♥
Mar 15, 2010 ♥
Mar 16, 2010 ♥
Mar 17, 2010 ♥
Mar 18, 2010 ♥
Mar 19, 2010 ♥
Mar 20, 2010 ♥
Mar 21, 2010 ♥
Mar 22, 2010 ♥
Mar 23, 2010 ♥
Mar 24, 2010 ♥
Mar 25, 2010 ♥
Mar 26, 2010 ♥
Mar 27, 2010 ♥
Mar 28, 2010 ♥
Mar 29, 2010 ♥
Mar 30, 2010 ♥
Mar 31, 2010 ♥
Apr 1, 2010 ♥
Apr 2, 2010 ♥
Apr 3, 2010 ♥
Apr 4, 2010 ♥
Apr 5, 2010 ♥
Apr 6, 2010 ♥
Apr 7, 2010 ♥
Apr 8, 2010 ♥
Apr 9, 2010 ♥
Apr 10, 2010 ♥
Apr 11, 2010 ♥
Apr 12, 2010 ♥
Apr 13, 2010 ♥